Rustic Wedding Photographer in Ottawa Ontario
Ottawa Wedding Photographer
I’m a rustic wedding photographer in Ottawa Ontario. It’s no secret that I love the country. In fact, I like anything rustic. So, when I shot this wedding, I loved all of the rustic touches it had. We shot the formal portraits at the groom’s family farm in Pakenham, Ontario. But, before we shot the formal portraits, these two decided to do a first look.
I love shooting the first look session before the rest of the wedding day festivities. I wish that more couples would do a first look. It’s such a calm and intimate way to see each other for the first time on your wedding day. You won’t regret doing a first look. This is where you’ll get genuine smiles and emotion.
Are you newly engaged? Perhaps you’re looking for a wedding photographer. I’d love to hear from you. Contact me today.
Here’s the list of wedding professionals who helped on their wedding day:
- Ceremony Location: St. Paul’s Anglican Church
- Dress: Renewed with Love
- Hair & Makeup: Mahogany Spa
- Bridesmaid dresses: White House Black Market
- Tuxedo/Suit: Tip Top Tailors
- Her Ring: Noam Carver
- His Ring: Harden’s Jewellers
- Florist: Acanthus Floral
- Reception Venue: Holiday Inn
- Caterer: Grafitti’s
- Decorations: Prior Engagements
- DJ: Quality Entertainment