Robert and Bailey’s Stonefields Estate Wedding Photos
It’s been one year since Robert and Bailey tied the knot at Stonefields Estate. It was such a beautiful wedding. For anyone not familiar with Stonefields Estate, they’re a gorgeous wedding venue not far from Ottawa, Ontario. They have a beautiful old country house, a large barn for receptions and a newly built chapel on site. It’s a win-win for anyone wanting to get married outdoors, but have a backup plan for an indoor wedding.
I had a lot of fun shooting their wedding. I think I got some pretty nice photos from their wedding day. But really, with a beautiful backdrop, such as Stonefields, I felt like I couldn’t go wrong.
It was so awesome to work with Robert and Bailey. They were so fun to work with. It was a pleasure to be their wedding photographer. I hope that you enjoy looking at their wedding photos from Stonefields Estate. Happy anniversary Robert and Bailey! 🙂
Robert and Bailey also rocked their engagement photo session. Check out their Mackenzie King Estate engagement photos.
Are you planning a wedding at Stonefields? If so, contact me because I’d love to shoot your wedding! Even if you’re not getting married at Stonefields, I’d love to hear from you.
Robert and Bailey’ wedding day was made possible by the following vendors:
- Wedding Venue: Stonefields
- Officiant: Keith Langille of Exceptional Ceremonies
- Dress: Renewed with Love
- Shoes: Le Chateau
- Makeup: Olivia Foulkes (lead) and Teri-Leigh Armstrong (assisting)
- Hair: Texture Hair Salon
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Lulus.com
- Suit: Moore’s
- Rings: Peoples Jewellers and Amazon.ca
- Florist: Costco
- Caterer (including pig roast): Stonefields
- Decorations: Trudi Dennis (mother of the bride)
- Cake & Desserts: Phyllis Courteau (mother of the groom)
- DJ: Quality Entertainment
- Photographer: Black Lamb Photography