James & Stephanie’s Ottawa Museum of Nature Wedding Photos
Today marks James and Stephanie’s first year anniversary. What better way to comemmorate their special day be reposting their Ottawa Museum of Nature wedding photos. So, without further ado, please take a look at these lovely photos.
We shot everything at the Museum of Nature, including their first look. Their first look included the wedding party being right there. Normally, I just take photos of the couple in a remote spot, so that they can have their private moment together. However, I learned later on at the reception that these guys all hung out together in university, so that’s why they were all included in that special moment.
I hope that this past year has been kind to the two of them. They totally deserve much happiness.
Ottawa Wedding Vendors
Stephanie and James’ beautiful wedding day was made possible by the following wedding vendors:
- Invitations: Minted
- Wedding Dress: Kleinfelds
- Veil: Borrowed from her mother
- Hair piece: Etsy
- Jewellery: Swarovski
- Shoes: Ted Baker
- Makeup: Anthonia Makeup
- Hair: Allure Salon in Manotick
- Bridesmaid dresses: Bridal Glee
- Groom’s Suit: Calvin Klein
- Groomsmen suits: Indochino
- Rings: Stonesmith and Vintage Designs
- Florist: Riverwood Gardens
- Ceremony & Reception Venue: Canadian Museum of Nature
- Caterer & Linens: Tulips and Maple
- Wedding Cake & Decorations: DIY
- Photographer: Black Lamb Photography
I hope that you enjoyed viewing Stephanie and James’ wedding photos. If you’re looking for an engagement or wedding photographer, I’d love to hear from you. Contact me and I’ll email you my wedding photography pricing guide.
Check out their engagement photos
I hope that you liked their wedding photos. If so, you can also check out James and Stephanie’s downtown Ottawa engagement photos by the canal. They’re super cute pictures due to including their super cute welsh corgi.