Ruby and Lauren’s Orange Art Gallery Wedding Photos
Today marks the first anniversary for Ruby and Lauren. In honour of their special day, I decided to repost their Orange Art Gallery wedding photos.
Despite it pouring outside, thus pushing them into the gallery to have their wedding ceremony, everything turned out beautifully.
Boris: the Star Attraction
One thing I must mention is that their dog, Boris, was present for all of the festivities, including their first look. And man, he was a star! That’s no exaggeration either. Lauren and Ruby had lots of people congratulating them, but Boris, man he had tonnes of people staring at him in awe like he was the king of the castle. People wanted to pet him; many wanted to take photos of him and with him. I couldn’t believe it. But, I guess when you’re a 150lb beast of a dog, people will take notice of you.
I must mention the funniest thing of the night was when two of their friends came out wearing sumo wrestler outfits and danced to, “Kung-Fu Fighting.” It. Was. Hilarious. So many good photos from that dance. Thanks for the laughs ladies.
If you liked looking at Lauren and Ruby’s wedding photos, please take a peek at their Ottawa engagement photos. If you’re engaged and are currently looking for someone to shoot your engagement photos, I’d love to hear from you.
Ottawa Wedding Vendors
Ruby and Lauren’s wedding was brought together with the help of the following Ottawa area wedding vendors:
- Ceremony & Reception Venue: Orange Art Gallery
- Officiant: Nancy Arthur-Best, Queenswood United Church
- Wedding Dress: Bridals by Al-Mor
- Makeup: Rebecca Rose Beauty
- Hair: Parla Hair
- Bridesmaid dresses: David’s Bridal
- Groom’s Suit: Jimmy the Suit Guy
- Groom’s Hair & Beard: Kings Own Barbershop
- Rings: True Bijoux
- Caterer: Goodies Fine Catering
- Flowers & Decorations: DIY
- Desserts: Stella Luna Gellato
- Invitations: Vista Print
- DJ: Martin Benjamin
- Photographer: Black Lamb Photography