Ryan and Courtney’s Fall OrchardView Wedding Photos
A few weeks ago I had the pleasure to shoot Ryan and Courtney’s fall Orchardview wedding photos. It was a beautiful autumn day. And to be frank, it was also a pretty chilly day. However, the silver lining was that the cloudy skies gave beautiful light for their outdoor wedding photos.
Ryan and Courtney, it was a pleasure to work with you again. What a beautiful fall wedding day. It may not have been the kind of wedding that you had originally planned for your original May 2020 wedding date, but it was beautiful, nonetheless. And now you have your 2021 wedding reception to look forward to a year from now. I hope that the future will be bright for the two of you, full of sunshine and happiness. In the meantime, take care and stay healthy.
Well, their fake turkey made another appearance. Yes, I said turkey. You can read all about the story of the turkey on the blog post with their Kanata engagement photos. I hope that you enjoy Ryan and Courtney’s wedding photos as well as their engagment pictures. Have a nice day.
Ottawa Wedding Vendors
Ryan and Courtney’s wedding day was made possible by the following wedding vendors:
- Officiant: Reverend Bonnie Jasen
- Ceremony Venue: Orchard View Event Centre
- Wedding Dress: Opportunity Bridal
- Makeup: Marie-Eve Lemieux
- Hair: Theresa Ramsarup
- Bridesmaid dresses: Azazie
- Groom’s Suit: Tip Top Tailors
- Groomsmen’s suits: Tip top Tailors
- Engagement Ring: James Allen
- Groom’s Wedding Ring: Etsy
- Bride’s Wedding Ring: Etsy
- Florist: The Planted Arrow
- Photographer: Black Lamb Photography